Crafting solutions that make a difference. Risk International has decades of loss mitigation experience. We deliver results by partnering with clients to understand their unique culture and management styles and develop customized solutions. The effect is a well-choreographed operational plan that involves pertinent departments and employees. Once an incident occurs, we provide unyielding focus on process implementation and on each individual claim. The result is timely resolution, reduced costs, and preparedness against future losses.
Mitigation Program Strategies
- Incident Management & Response
- Absence Management & Return to Work
- Claim Administration Protocols
- Pre & Post Loss Coordination
- Integrated Disability Management
- SCHIP Reporting Compliance
- Litigation Management
- Managed Care Programs
- Interdepartmental Interface
Claims Mitigation Services
- Vendor Review, Selection, and Oversight
- Claim Audits
- Reserve/Settlement Reviews
- Long and Short Tail Claim Management
- Complex claim oversight (toxic tort/exposure claims, class action suits, environmental claims etc.)
- Benefit Coordination
- Coverage Analysis
- Litigation Review
Risk International customizes solutions to each client through collaboration. We first gain a thorough understanding of our clients’ unique situations, both on-site and within the context of their industries. We then bring organizational resources together, and effectively implement the solutions, and attain improved and consistent results.
Our methodology enables organizations to efficiently and effectively handle loss-related situations, whether caused by minor injuries or the devastating effects of a natural disaster. Organizations which adopt strategic claims mitigation solutions will reduce their costs and enjoy high employee morale, and solid vendor relationships.